Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SUCCESS = Blessings of Shakti!


Whenever I read newspapers or watch electronic media, there are stories about physical and psychological abuse of women. It pains me to read that women are abused across the globe. The abuse is not only carried out by men but also by other women. The abuse not only happens in the poorest part of the globe or society but also in the developed world. Those responsible for these mistreatments are not only illiterate, but also well educated. I feel shameful of humanity’s treatment to women.

Since my childhood, I have experienced the amazing power of women. This is why Hinduism refers to women as ‘Shakti’, the creative power of life-force energy. Shakti to me is the living power of the goddess, and every woman being a manifestation of that power, is extremely sacred to me. For a moment let’s keep aside spiritual reasoning and just think of the woman’s role in the man-woman partnership. A man is incomplete without a woman. A woman contributes in numerous ways to a man’s success. Thus, she helps fulfill the very purpose of life.

Shakti has always played a significant role in my life and taken me to the stage where I am today. She has always nurtured and supported me in my quest for success. All these years, I have received enormous blessings of Shakti. In fact, the more I respect and adore Shakti, the more I am blessed in my pursuit of being useful to family, friends, society, and of course humanity at large. Her blessings have injected in me a potential to overcome any obstacle and achieve almost every single goal.    

Women who truly manifest Shakti are natural and more in tune with existence. As a result, they never lose contact with their heart and others’ heart. It is in this sense I strongly believe that women are major contributors of emotions and empathy. Thus, every contact I have had with women has transformed me into a stronger individual capable of working towards fulfilling the true purpose of life thus being useful to humanity. 

Thus, to me SUCCESS = blessings of Shakti!

No comments: